When it comes to being out of reach, you must try to find a solution how to set auto-reply text message iPhone, especially while you are driving, going on vacation, having a meeting, or simply unplugging for a while. It is to let the people who send you messages know that you are completely out of reach and unable to reply to them due to the situation. Thus, the auto-reply message will help you to reply to their messages automatically.
The feature of auto-reply message is usually built-in in the device such as iPad and iPhone to enable you to send the messages automatically. This is very flexible since it provides an easy way of telling the people about you.
How to Set Auto Reply Text Message iPhone
Now let’s check out how to set auto-reply text message iPhone in the following sections:
Setup Auto Reply Text Message in DND While Driving
The first common situation when you have to send the auto-reply text message is the time you are driving. DND stands for Do Not Disturb. Thus, you can send the auto-reply message of Do Not Disturb Mode while you are driving.
To activate the feature, you are required to go to Settings and follow the next steps below:
- On the settings, you will see the “Do Not Disturb” option. Select this option for sure.
- Just below the option “Phone”, please click on “Allow Calls From” and choose the option “No One”.
- The next step is to click on “Back” and select “Auto-Reply To” option.
- Select “All Contacts” option.
- The fifth step is to tap “Back” and tap on “Auto-Reply”.
- Now you should type in the message that you would like the callers or recipients to receive.
- As the next step, make sure that the option of “Do Not Disturb While Driving” is set to “Manually” to allow it to work out automatically based on your necessity.
DND While Driving in Control Setting
If you want to set Do Not Disturb While Driving in control setting as the second way on how to set auto-reply text message iPhone, you can follow the steps below:
- Open “Settings” and select “Control Center”
- Click on “Customize Controls”
- Click on “Plus Sign” near “Do Not Disturb While Driving” to change its location from the bottom to the top. The exact location is under the option “Include”. This is optional. You may click on it and drag it based on your personal preference.
Now that you have completed the steps, you need just to swipe to open the Control Center. Click on Do Not Disturb While Driving option if you are sure to use the automatic reply.
Out of the ways on how to set auto-reply text message iPhone you may infer in your mind that auto-reply message on iPhone is quite simple and easy to set up. All you need to is just opening the settings and follows all the suggested steps.